3G is a midweek ministry for adults of all ages.
Led by Duncan and Debbie Hird and meeting about every two weeks, usually on a Monday evening, 3G is about building faith and building community, so the programme combines fun nights out and spiritual nourishment.
Information about upcoming events is posted in the pew sheet, on the 3G Facebook page and in the “Coming Up at All Saints'” column on the right hand side of this page.
Listed below are some examples of the kind of thing 3G has done in the past. The programme evolves all the time and is always on the lookout for innovative ideas to build community and stimulate faith.
- Parables unpacked – what do they mean?
- Faith in 5
- Preparing and hosting a 10.30am service
- Prayer walk
- Question Time – any questions about anything to do with faith
- Write a worship song workshop
- Thinking about world religions
- Using puppets for the gospel workshop (see left)
- Guest speakers with remarkable testimonies
- Quiz night
- DVD film night
- Scottish themed evening
- 70s and 80s night
- French themed evening
- Games night
- Day trip to Saltburn
- Barbecue on the farm
- Treasure hunt
- Spanish themed evening