Learning to Pray
Do you want to get better at praying?
The Prayer Course, produced by Pete Greig and 24-7 Prayer, will help you and your church family do that.
The Prayer Course is an 8-week video-based journey, centred on the Lord’s Prayer, with points for discussion and an opportunity to put into practice what you’ve learned.
We started this all together back in February, but the Coronavirus outbreak means we have to finish the course at home. Fortunately, that is possible using the links below.
- Session 1 – Why Pray? (Lord, teach us to pray)
- Session 2 – Adoration (Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name)
- Session 3 – Petition (Give us today our daily bread 1)
- Session 4 – Intercession (Your kingdom come)
- Session 5 – Unanswered Prayer (Your will be done)
- Session 6 – Contemplation (As in Heaven)
- Session 7 – Listening (Give us today our daily bread 2)
- Session 8 – Spiritual Warfare (Deliver us from evil)