Journeys is a popular introductory course to the Christian faith. The Journeys course lasts for 5 weeks.
Each session begins with drinks and refreshments – a chance to get to know others. There is then a short DVD presentation, featuring interviews with different people and their remarkable stories. This is followed by a time of discussion in the small groups, where everyone is welcome to say what they think, ask questions and discuss with others.
The emphasis is upon exploration and discovery in a relaxed and informal environment.
There is no charge for attending the Journeys course.
The programme is as follows:
- Week 1 – Is there a spiritual side to me?
- Week 2 – If God and heaven exist, what are they like?
- Week 3 – Does faith work in real life?
- Week 4 – Does God have real power to change things?
- Week 5 – Crossing the line – what’s that like?
At All Saints’ we usually run Journeys around April or May.
Check out our news pages for information on the next course. To sign up or enquire further e-mail the church office or call (01642) 783814.
You can watch a short promotional video of Journeys by clicking on this YouTube link (about 3 mins).